IMPORTANT ENROLMENT UPDATE
Our Centres are now also open in the evenings and at other times for enrolment.
- Tuesday 3rd September up to 7.30 pm at the Village Learning Centre,
- Wednesday 4th September up to 7.30 pm at the Multicultural Centre
- Thursday 5th September up to 7.30 pm at the Rycote Centre OR
- Saturday 7th September from 9.30 am – 12.30 pm at the Multicultural Centre.
- Some of our courses (i.e. most leisure courses starting with CG, CS and CP) are available to enrol online or over the telephone.
- Learners can enrol at any of our four centres for any courses.
- You will need to bring one of the following forms of ID along with you; this includes returning learners as we are using a new system where we need to record the type of ID evidence seen:
- If you are unemployed, on a low wage or have a Gold card you may be eligible for a fee reduction, please bring evidence of your benefits and income (or Gold card) with you (You will need the last 3 months income evidence for proof of low wage).
For more information on enrolment, centre open times and evening opening, please contact our
Helpline Team on 01332 717900.