Derby Multicultural Centre (DMC)
Where is the Derby Multicultural Centre?
What 3 Words: frosted.hung.candy
How do I contact the centre?
When is it open?
The centre is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
On Monday and Tuesday evenings, the centre is also open from 5pm to 9pm (term time only).
On Saturday mornings the centre is open from 9am to 1pm (term time only).
Is there any disabled access?
Disabled access is available for:
- all ground floor classrooms
- accessible toilets
- designated parking bays.
How do I get there?
- Arriva number 38 from the bus station.
If you are walking or driving:
- Take Osmaston Road A514 from Derby City Centre.
- Turn right at the traffic lights into Douglas Street, (which becomes Dairyhouse Road at the traffic lights).
- The Multicultural Centre is on the left, just after the lights.
Is there any parking?
There is limited onsite parking and limited bicycle parking.