Working with Employers
Derby Adult Learning Service works with Employers to provide learning opportunities in the workplace by offering recognised accredited courses and bespoke training for Employees including Adult Apprenticeships.
Examples of what is on offer:
- Business and Administration Skills
- Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Years)
- Customer Service
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Health and Social Care
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
- Adult Literacy Levels 1 and 2
- Adult Numeracy Levels 1 and 2
Examples of bespoke training on offer:
- ICT - an IT user qualification tailored to the needs of employers and employees
- Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- British Sign Languages (BSL)
- Deaf Awareness
- Emergency First Aid
- Health and Wellbeing – Blue Sky Derby
We offer flexible delivery by highly qualified and experienced tutors with Quality Assurance being very high on the agenda.
For more information about what we can offer your organisation please call the Learner Helpline on 01332 717900.
Advice and short courses now available to jobseekers.